FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- YourCrew is solely a platform connecting candidates & employers. We make no guarantees on the quality of the candidate. Please use the screening test to support your decision making.
- Yes, you need an account to post a job.
- Register and Post a job from the Client Dashboard.
- No, it takes approximately an hour for the job to be live.
- No, its a free service.
- Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the candidates apply on your job, you will be able to access their profile and contact information.
- No, you pay directly to the candidates. YourCrew is only a listing platform.
- Here's how you find it:
1. Click on 'Part Time Jobs' on the YourCrew homepage to go through the recently posted event opportunities or do the same after logging in. This will include eventsfrom all categories.
2. To refine your search, specify the category of events you are looking for. (Eg: Brand Promotion, Corporate Parties and so on). Go through pages to see more opportunities. The more you look, the more you will learn about different organizations and available opportunities.
3. Click on any event from the list to find more details about the employer posting it, the job description, stipend, duration, location, type of event, etc.
- Here is what you first need to do to get started
Once you have landed on the homepage , click on the 'LOGIN/SIGN-UP' tab on the top right corner, and then 'Login as a Candidate'
We strongly recommend saving time and using your Facebook to Sign-up.You can also sign up using your personal E-mail ID.
- No, its free.
- Yes. All your profile details will be shared with the client when you apply to that job.
- Clients will contact the candidates themselves
- It helps you finding part-time jobs and applying to them. You can earn and make a good network.
- The client will be responsible for the payment. Please see the job description properly for the amount of payment and the date.
- The clients contact details are on the Client's profile page